Thursday, June 26, 2014

Just Another Introduction.. Maybe.

Yay, another blog! (or should I say.. "geez"?)

This is probably my 5th or 6th blog. Some of previous ones are long gone, some others are still around, under 'vycadeux' name or anonymous. I make another blog, well, simply because I want it. Besides, my sister suggested me to write more - bluntly, and honestly. And there are some other personal reasons too that would make me sounds problematic, Lol.

Why "Her Naked Mind"?
Because I am going to open my mind for you to read (in case you came across this blog - which I don't really hope) through my writings. I'll share my point of view over every issue that I'm going to write. Since I always believe that my mind is really unique, I think I would be happy if somebody find out what kind of shipwreck is going on here *pointing my head*.

I was planning to give a small description of the person behind this blog, but nah. It's pointless to make a blog where you describe yourself on the first post!

Have a pleasant confusion.


PS : I speak English and Indonesian. Expect to see posts in those languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment